TERMS OF SERVICE
All products are checked, screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, design, composition, style or model that they are representative of. Emphatic Technologies is neither responsible nor liable in any way or manner for this.
All information, products and services displayed on the FlowersCakesOnline.com website constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. FlowersCakesOnline.com website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the FlowersCakesOnline.com website belonging to Emphatic Technologies (ET), you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. We (ET) reserve the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the FlowersCakesOnline.com website of ET.
- These terms and conditions cancel all previous agreements, representations or understandings and shall prevail despite any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using FlowersCakesOnline.com you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- ET acts only as a facilitator to facilitate transactions between you (the User) and vendors through its FlowersCakesOnline.com. ET, its directors, officials, representatives and employees shall in no way be held responsible for any losses, expenses, quality of products or services, damages and/or taxes incurred by the Users in the use of the facility.
- The services of FlowersCakesOnline.com are provided on an "as is" basis at the User’s sole risk without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. ET, it’s directors, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this website. ET does not represent or warrant maintaining the confidentiality of information, though our practice is to make reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or express, take place between the vendors and the User.
- ET will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on FlowersCakesOnline.com. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
- ET's Vendor Merchant Partners will take "Full Responsibility" of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where they have used "Private Courier Companies" (eg. Blue Dart, First Flight, AFL, DTDC, DHL etc.) to ship your order. Thus ET request you (the User) to make sure before placing their order for Interior Locations / Country Side / Rural Area Addresses are serviced properly by Indian Postal Service and if not, then we insist that they should not place their orders for such locations to avoid dissatisfaction.
- All products are checked, screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, design, composition, style or model that they are representative of. ET is neither responsible nor liable in any way or manner for this.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of ET.
- Request for cancellations of orders once placed on FlowersCakesOnline.com shall not be entertained.
- ET reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by ET for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. ET reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, ET has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of FlowersCakesOnline.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- ET will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- ET shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of ordered goods by the vendors (trade organizations, manufacturers / shops etc.), flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of ET
- The User agrees to use the services provided by FlowersCakesOnline.com, ET, its consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- ET shall not entertain any complaints after 7 days, once the order is delivered.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Ahmedabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
You agree to pay the price applicable for the product or service on our website at the time you submitted your order (Product Price), the delivery fees for the delivery service you select, if any (Delivery Fees), or any applicable taxes (defined below). You will be solely responsible for payment of all taxes (other than taxes based on FlowersCakesOnline's income), fees, duties, and other governmental charges, and any related penalties and interest, arising from the purchase of the products and services (Taxes) not withheld by FlowersCakesOnline.
All payments are non-refundable (except as expressly set forth in the Terms and Conditions). We reserve the right to charge late fees on all due payments equivalent to the lesser of 1.5% per month on the unpaid balance or the highest rate allowed under Applicable Law. You agree to pay for all collection costs, attorney's fees, and court costs incurred in the collection of past due amounts.