How to make roses lasts longer?
Roses make the best gifts as they represent love, peace and prosperity. Red roses are symbol of love and what a better way to express your love on this valentine’s day? They make the best gift and a synonym of love. However, the sad fact about flowers are that they don’t lasts longer. By the end of the day they lose their beauty and attractiveness. But here we are to suggest you few tips on plant care and how to make them lasts longer.
- Cut the stems:- After receiving flowers, the first thing you need to do is to cut the stem which will allow for a better water intake in the vase. Re-trim it every 3 days.
- Prune:- Cut off the extra leaves below the water level which will prevent the bacterial growth and make the bouquet look attractive.
- Water them:- It is important to keep them hydrated and to keep on changing water every two days.
- Flower food:- Add a packet of flower food in a water and make sure to change it every two days. This will increase the longevity of the flowers.
- Avoid direct sunlight:- Cool temperatures resonate in survival of flowers and so avoid direct sunlight, heat and dust.
With our online roses delivery services make sure to surprise your loved one on this Valentine’s day. A perfect red roses bouquet or unique mixed roses bouquet will make your special day more memorable and creates a memory of lifetime.